Texas Dentist Insurance
Looking for coverage?
Click below to submit
a quote for quick, accurate,
and affordable rates.
Dentist's Package Policy
Your dental practice is your livelihood, so you recognize the importance of carefully analyzing your risks before you commit to insurance protection. Beal & Winn Insurance Agency can help protect you from financial loss, while you concentrate on operating your business and taking care of you patients.
Features that keep you smiling
Beal Insurance Agency’s policy goes well beyond where ordinary insurance policies end. Our flexible policies grow as your practice grows, offering coverage options that give you more protection and more value for your money.
Professional liability on an occurrence basis covers work you performed during the policy period, no matter how much time passes before a claim is mad. You also have the option to include your temporary substitute dentists.
Business liability defends and pays general liability claims against you up to $1 million for each occurrence, subject to a general aggregate. * If one of your patients falls or if employees use their own cars on your behalf, your policy safeguards your business assets.
Building and business personal property pays you for specific loss to your property, including items unique to your profession:
- patient x-rays and records
- valuable metals
- personal property sent off premises and much more
Professional protection when you need it
If you want one of the most complete professional liability programs on the market, you’ve come to the right place. Beal covers you on an occurrence basis versus claims-made coverage.
What’s the big difference? Occurrence coverage protects you against claims arising out of work you perform during the term of your policy – regardless of when the claim is made.
If you are transitioning from a claims-made policy, Beal can provide prior acts coverage to give you continuous protection.
Your superior professional liability coverage doesn’t stop there
At Beal, we understand that your reputation and business are vitally important to you. That why we:
- settle claims only with your consent (except Florida)
- extend coverage to include your corporation or partnership members against the acts or omissions of other
- extend coverage to include employed and independent contractor hygienists or dental assistants, with separate limits, at no additional cost
- offer optional coverage for your temporary substitute dentists
- give you an option to cover dentists taking State Dental Board Exams
- provide up to $25,000 of legal fees when you appear before a state regulatory board
- reimburse you up to $50,000 of legal fees used to defend you in a civil suit alleging the improper disposal of medical waste (except New York)
- pay you up to $500 per day for loss of earnings if you testify or appear in court, in defense of a covered claim, at our request
*You can customize your policy with higher coverage amounts.
Contact one of our Independent Agents at Beal Insurance Agency today for a Texas Dentist Insurance quote: 877-807-1509