Most of the people on the planet are interested in getting a bargain, and that goes for insurance shoppers as well as other types of bargain hunters. If you are ready to shop around, there are a few discount opportunities you should be aware of.
- Safe driving courses: Being a safe driver is vital to you and your family because it limits your risk of accident—but it’s also important to your insurance company for the same reason. When you take a safe driving course you not only gain the skills that allow you to become a better driver, but you also show your insurance company that you are serious about being one. This decreases the amount of claims you are likely to have and makes you a less expensive risk for auto insurance companies. How do they reward you? With a discount.
- Multi-policy discounts: If you have multiple vehicles and people to insure with a single insurance company, you may be able to get a discount when you do. If you have a home and a car, or a car and a recreational automobile to insure and you do so with one company, you may be eligible for discounts.
- Paid-in-full discounts: You can pay your Insurance policy premiums can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually. Because insurance companies can earn more money on an annual premium paid-in-full at the start of the term, they often offer financial incentives for you to do so.
- Good student discounts: Insurance companies love to reward good behavior—because those clients who behave in that manner generally present less risk from an insurer’s perspective. High school students with good grades may find that their auto insurance company offers small discounts when they keep their GPA above a certain level.
- EFT discounts: Paying your insurance premiums directly from your bank account isn’t just an easy way to get your insurance policy paid, it’s a cost-effective way. You will have one less check to write each month and your insurance company may offer you a discount for doing so.
When talking to your agent about insurance policy options, make sure to discuss all of the relevant discount opportunities and ask your agent about any other discount that he or she may know—after all, any discount is a good discount.
Bryan – College Station, Texas
The twin cities of Bryan and College Station are also known as B/CS. The cities have gained recognition as one of the top 10 best small metro areas for relocating families in the United States and one of the top places to live. With a combined population of over 170,000, B/CS has many of the amenities of a large city while maintaining a small town atmosphere. Local unemployment hovers around three to four percent as of May 2008, among the lowest in the state of Texas, and cost of living is very affordable.
Texas A&M is a major part of the economy of Bryan-College Station. B/CS is located in east central Texas, approximately equidistant from three of the 10 largest cities in the United States.
Beal Insurance Agency, Inc has been serving the needs of Texas drivers since 1946. There are many options when it comes to auto insurance and our agency can help tailor a policy to fit your specific needs.
While experienced enough to place and handle the most complex of risks, we consider our strength to be the personal service we pride ourselves on providing to our clients. Each of our clients is treated as an individual -- not just initially, but on an on-going basis. Our objective is to offer our clients the best possible professional insurance service available.
Contact us at (979) 268-1500 for a free auto insurance quote or visit our office.